Welcome to the Riptide Publishing/Aleksandr Voinov/L. A. Witt blog tour for the newest Market Garden story, Payoff!
Tristan and Jared have got it made. When they aren’t raking in the cash together at Market Garden, they’re burning up their own sheets and getting closer by the day. But something isn’t right. Tristan’s on edge, and Jared doesn’t understand why.
Before they can hash things out, their services are requested by none other than Rolex. And Rolex doesn’t just want to be a bystander this time. He wants Jared while Tristan watches, and he’s more than willing to pay for it.
But Tristan’s reached a breaking point, and even that huge wad of cash might not be enough to keep tonight’s arrangement from crashing and burning.
Payoff is available February 3rd from Riptide Publishing.
Welcome to the Market Garden! I am a big fan of this series and the sexual adventures of the rentboys who work at the Garden. I also love the writing of both authors and they really deliver a hot, lust-filled and erotic story in this installment of the series. Technically the book could be read as a standalone, but you would then miss out on the lovely development of the sexy, tender and hot relationship between Tristan and Jared. In Payoff, Tristan and Jared finally reveal their true feelings for each other, learning to navigate their way through the sometimes treacherous waters of working as rentboys.
This is a totally hot, quick read that will leave you needing a cold shower. I love M/M books written or co-written by a male author because I feel it lends some grittiness to the story. I get everything I need in the Market Garden books! Another satisfying read from L.A. Witt and Aleksandr Voinov.
Every comment on this blog tour enters you in a drawing for a choice of two eBooks off our backlists (excluding Payoff) and a $10 Riptide Publishing store credit. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on February 9th, and winners will be announced on February 10th. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries.
How Well Do You Know Market Garden?
Here’s how it works. Below are five paragraphs from Market Garden stories (excluding Payoff), but all the names have been changed to, well, you’ll see. Definitely not your Garden variety cast.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to identify which book each paragraph was yanked from. The books are: Quid Pro Quo, Take It Off, If It Flies, If It Fornicates, and Capture and Surrender
From those who submit at least three correct answers, we will draw a name to win a copy of any eBook title off either of our backlists. If you get all five of them correct, you will be entered into that drawing, but also a drawing for a complete set of the Market Garden books (excluding Payoff) plus one book off each of our backlists. (All commenters correct or not, will be entered in the drawing for the Riptide store credit)
1. Once the door clicked shut, Frodo straightened like the sound was the boxing ring bell and it was game on. He faced Sam and gave him the same appraising look, his lips quirking and one eyebrow arching thoughtfully. Then, “Take off my jacket.”
2. Just as Kirk was slowly thinking a little more clearly, Spock began to thrust again, and that . . . that was too much. Kirk groaned, might have said something—or shouted—he sure felt like begging, when Spock placed a strong, sweaty hand over his mouth to stifle his sounds.
3. “Bloody hell.” The Doctor shook his head. “I would fuck that man so hard, whoever pulled me out would be the new King of England.”
4. Mulder forced himself to ignore his own anticipation and focus on his one task: going down on Skinner. Easy enough. God knew he’d been wanting to do this for ages, and for all he knew, this was his one and only chance. He fully intended to savour every second and every inch. Every ridge and contour. Every taste of Mulder’s skin, every gasp or whispered curse. He didn’t have to put on a show because he wanted this more than he’d wanted to suck another man’s cock in a long time.
5. Han looked up at his face. Luke’s skin was flushed, and . . . that grin. Fuck. He was totally in control right now, and he knew it. Han didn’t have a submissive bone in his body, but if Luke was like this when he was on top, there wasn’t much Han wouldn’t do if Luke snapped his fingers and demanded it.
About the Authors:
Aleksandr has been published for twenty years, both in print and ebook. He has ten years’ experience as a writing coach, book doctor, and writing teacher, and he works as a financial editor in the research department of a pan-European investment bank.
After co-authoring the M/M military cult classic Special Forces, Aleksandr embarked on a quest to write edgy, dark, sometimes literary M/M and gay fiction (much of which is romance/erotica)—the only way he can use his American Literature degree these days.
He’s been published with Heyne/Random House, Carina Press, Samhain Publishing, Loose Id, Dreamspinner, Storm Moon Press, and others.
Connect with Aleks:
L.A. Witt is an abnormal M/M romance writer currently living in the glamorous and ultra-futuristic metropolis of Omaha, Nebraska, with her husband, two cats, and a disembodied penguin brain that communicates with her telepathically. In addition to writing smut and disturbing the locals, L.A. is said to be working with the US government to perfect a genetic modification that will allow humans to survive indefinitely on Corn Pops and beef jerky. This is all a cover, though, as her primary leisure activity is hunting down her arch nemesis, erotica author Lauren Gallagher, who is also said to be lurking somewhere in Omaha.
L. A.’s backlist is available on her website and updates (as well as random thoughts and the odd snarky comment) can be found on her blog or on Twitter @GallagherWitt